Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Soccer Game


    Saturday was a big day- my first soccer game of the season.
    At 11:00 on Saturday morning, we left for Fairfield. We finally got there at 12:15. I started kicking the ball around with my friends until my coach got there. Once our coach got there, we started to get ready for our game.
    At one, we started our game against Fairfield. Either, we were not trying or our coach’s strategy wasn’t working because at halftime, we were down 5-0. After a bit of yelling and resting, we started the second half. The second half was better ending the game in a loss for us. Ever though we lost the game 6-4, we really kicked some butt in the second half. I didn’t care that we lost and I still don’t care because I was just glad to play soccer.


No comments:

Post a Comment