Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The End of the Year Recap

As you all know, in four days is Christmas and tomorrow school for my town will be done. This half of the school year has been interesting. I started off by doing Vocabulary, Logic, Writing, Science, Math, Reading, History etc. Lately we have had some changes. We started a new subject Geography, and we finished logic. We also stopped doing writing since we were doing Nanowrimo.

At school school, I did Technology and Orchestra. After the first trimester, I just did Orchestra. In the first trimester, I did cross country which improved my stamina. Now as a winter sport, I’m playing basketball. Our basketball team is 4-1.

Frankly, I think that the school year has been great. I have worked hard to get my work and I got a good beginning of the trimester.

This trimester I liked Vocabulary for its fun words. I liked History for its interesting subjects like the Black Death and China's Song Dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment