Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012, So Far

2011 was a good year. It had its ups and downs. But this year is going to be better.
            This year is supposed to be when the sun explodes and giant natural disasters destroy the earth, but I am not planning on it. My big plans for 2012 are to learn Spanish (at least part of it), try and be nicer, and to work harder on everything that I do.
            If this means that I must take extra time to do things, I will. Also I am going to be nicer at home. Some times at home, my siblings and I like to fight. We argue and then we fight. It will help out this family be better. I think that by not fighting that they will take after me and stop fighting. I also really wanted to learn Spanish. I have always wanted to learn a new language because it sounded interesting. Well for Christmas, my grandma gave me a Spanish learning system. I started it yesterday. It was awesome because of how it makes learning Spanish fun. You have flash cards that have the Spanish word and what it translates to. I have already learned 34 words in Spanish.

1 comment:

  1. Muy bien!

    A fun way I would suggest exposing yourself to Spanish words is to check your favorite DVDs to see if they have Spanish subtitles. Some even have Spanish dubbing with English subtitles. (Finding Nemo is one of my favorites to watch in other languages) :)

    ReplyDelete