Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How my Weekend Went

This weekend went great for me. On Friday after school, I had a basketball game. We sadly lost. But then after my game, my family and I went over to my cousin’s house to celebrate New Year. So we couldn’t actually do it on the 31st of December because my family was in New Orleans. So instead, we did it the 7th. I had a blast. We got to play a fighting game with shields and we played Nerf Gun Wars and we stayed up until 12 o’clock. Then I came right home and went right to sleep. The next thing that I know, its 7 o’clock and we have to go to my Boy Scout camp out. Basically at the camp out, I get some requirements done. Requirements are where we have to show that we know this thing. I think that the only bad thing was being cold. On Saturday night and Sunday morning, I was super cold. Even though, my dad had brought me a sleeping bag, it was still cold. Then at 8:00 the next morning, our troop headed out. On Sunday, I really did nothing, but stay at home and read and play Wii.
            Overall, my weekend went great. I played a fun game of basketball and stayed up very late to have a party. And then I went to my Boy Scout camp out and had a great time. This weekend was a perfect weekend for me because I was doing something this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment