Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bowling At Cedar Rapids


             I had a good time this weekend in Cedar Rapids, because I saw my cousins and my dad was at a bowling tournament. We left at 9:15 A.M. on Saturday morning. Once we got up there, my dad realized that he had left his bowling ball and his shoes at home. So my dad had to get a new bowling ball. After all that chaos, my dad finally started to bowl and was finished at 1:30 P.M. Then my and my cousins went to eat a place called Granite City. After we got done eating, we went swimming at our hotel until the ISU game. After the game, everybody was tired, so we slept.
            The next day, we woke up and went to watch my dad bowl some more. We left the bowling alley at 10:30 A.M. Then at a nearby mall, we ate a place called Sbarro. After about a hour, we say goodbye and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment