Thursday, March 8, 2012

Castle Panic


            On Friday evening after school got out, my family and me went to Des Moines.  In Des Moines, I got a game. It is called Castle Panic. Then when we got home from Des Moines, our foreign exchange student and I played Castle Panic.
            You start off the game by picking monsters. There are goblins, (they are easy), orcs (they can be trouble if you get a lot of them. But if you don't have a lot of them, then it is very easy to kill them), and trolls (these guys are always hard). And what you must do is to protect the castle from the invading armies. Sometimes when we play, we win very easy. Other times, we are almost dead when we win.
            On Monday, I took this game over to my friends. They liked it very much. I enjoy it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment