Friday, May 4, 2012

My Violin

Four years ago, I started to play the violin. I thought that it would be fun, but it turned out that I might not want to play it anymore. But like many other things that I like at first then despise it then like it again, I have grown to like my violin. Now I have stuck to violin for four years and I love it now. It is very fun to play and to rush through the notes as if they were wind gusts. It is also fun to play solos and parts that only you get to play. Playing violin is so much fun. If you can, try to play the violin. If you are unable to play the violin, then listen to violin music and see how exciting it is!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of the violin.
    The one time I tried to play it, it made horrible sounds, though. All strings seem very hard to learn so I'm very impressed by anyone who can play. :)
    That's why I play winds.

    ReplyDelete