Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I Want To Do This Summer

     In twelve days, me and my siblings will be out of school. This summer I want to:
• Write a Book
• Go to the Pool
• Go to the Skate Park
• Win a true Starcraft 2 game
• Etc…
I want to write a 25,000 word book. You may say that it is easy, but it is somewhat hard. I’ve also have no idea what I’m going to write about, but this is going to be a whole summer project. I want to go to the pool at least 15 times. I also want to get Kirby and Elliot to at least go of the diving board once. I also want to go to the new skate park at least once or twice. I want to win a true Starcraft 2 game. If you want to know why, I will tell you. Over the past month, I have spent two weeks playing one Starcraft 2 game a night. I lost all 12 games. Anyway, here are just some of the things that I want to do this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment