Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Intersiting

Today was an interesting day because I got my new violin after having the same violin for three years. I was almost done with all of my homework at noon but had to work to four o’clock. It was a very interesting day today. My best thing today(and yesterday) is that I that I have been on task. Yesterday was the first day that I actually got done at 3:30. I was content until this morning when I thought that I would go back to having to do homework until 5:00 but I felt different and proved the prophecy wrong. Today’s hardest thing was math. Math wasn’t hard, it just was the longest thing I had. The science test I toke today was a bit hard but it was mostly easy. The funniest thing today was being done with today. I was tired today, not from sleeping, but from spinning to much in one swirly chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment