Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Short Day Turned into Long

           


Today in general should have been a short day five subjects with four of the five taking about thirty minutes well here it is five o’clock and I still have homework to do.   Today I felt that the hardest thing was history. I had to make notes and write a short sentence about the composition that I have to write tomorrow about the Grand Canal. I haven’t talked about my school school. Mom sends me to school for 2 periods a day (technology and orchestra). They are fun and exciting. On Tuesday of next week we should be ready to start making robots in tech. Yesterday night Me and our foreign exchange student made an Armored  Turtle Ship. It looked very cool with spikes on the top and sails and everything. Today I finally got to the part in Beowulf where he rips off Grindel’s hand.

This is Jaycob and me holding the ship

This is the ship close up.

1 comment:

  1. Mom Note: Had I been taking the pictures, I would have MOST certainly shut the door to the cluttered pantry!

    ReplyDelete