Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A long long long long long long day

Today was a long day. I had to rewrite my composition on The Grand Canal. That took quite some time. Then I did a bunch of worksheets and that took a while. The best thing that happened today was the fact that every other subject other than history took less than hour. The worst thing that happened today was that I got done at seven o’clock. I just had a lot to do today and it took a while, so I had to do work until seven. An interesting thing that happened today was that I joined cross country. It was very tiring and athletic. We first had to jog one and one-half miles. That was tiring. Then we did some short sprints that weren’t that bad. One of my friends said that tomorrow is going to be harder. I feel scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment