Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Review of the last four days

 I haven't been keeping up very well but over the last four days, the toughest thing was writing the history composition. It took me almost 4 hours to do that thing and yesterday I had to write it over again. That took forever. Now the hardest thing that I did today was the science notes. It took about forty-five minutes before I got  it done. The funniest and easiest was playing Math Detective. It was easy but challenging. It had a story along with five or six questions and a sentence that explains the answer. The book I’m reading is Beowulf. I totally recommend this book for somebody that has not read it. I am at the part where Beowulf is getting ready to fight Grindel. My mom is a little bean spiller because she tells me again and again that Beowulf is going to rip off Grindel’s hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment