Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Des Moines

            On Saturday, my family and my grandparents went to Des Moines. We had a great time
            First, we played Skywalk Golf. Skywalk Golf is an eighteen hole miniature golf course in the skywalks. My favorite hole was number 17. It had hundreds of screws that were nailed in to a tilted board. So then you hit the ball down onto the screws and where ever it landed, then you had to putt it in. It reminds me of “Plinko” on The Price Is Right. Even though I didn’t get any hole in ones, I still had a good time.
            After that, we went to Bang Bang, which is a Mongolian place. You can get the grill or stuff of the menus. The grill is basically a round grill that they put your food on.
            After eating at Bang Bang, we went shopping. I got some new shirts from Aerospotle and Elliot got an Orange Julius. Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment