Thursday, February 23, 2012

Math

So far this year, math has been a struggle for me. I haven’t been doing very good, but that all changed on Tuesday.

On Monday’s math, I didn’t do so well. See when I don’t get good scores, my dad gets frustrated at me because he wants me to do well in math. See him being the best person at math in his school; he always wants me to do go to. I also get frustrated because I want to do well and I try, but my math scores just turn out bad. So my dad gave me thirty problems for Wednesday. Since I had other work, I decided to that first and that took me up to the end of the school. So I did math after school. So I took my time and it took me three hours. I was very tired of doing math at that point, but I was very confidently that I got a good score.

And I did. My dad checked it right after I got done and I got a good score. I was overjoyed. I have finally gotten over my run of bad luck. And my dad said to do it more like that more often. So now, I am going to try and get good scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment