Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do I Want To Go Back To School?

              There are going to be some changes next year. My dad might get a new job and my mom might go back to college. There are definitely going to be some changes next year. So I think that this is the big question. Do I want to go back to public school?
            I think that there will be some ups and downs about maybe going back to public school. I will definitely enjoy talking with my friends, although in my opinion that reason wouldn’t be one I would go back to school for. I will also enjoy doing P.E. See at homeschool, we hardly ever have physical education. And I wish that we did because I like to run, but my stamina isn’t going up any.
            Some of the cons about going back to school will be the ability to move around. Last year, I felt so tired of sitting on my butt for 7 hours. This is why I’m so glad about the sitting situation at home. If duty calls, then I can just get up and stretch for a few minutes. One more good thing about homeschool is that I learn a lot more than I would at public school. I have learned logic, vocabulary, geography, writing, history, reading, science and a few others.
            Anyway next year, if I could choose what I wanted to do, I would chose homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment