Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Biggest Academic Challenge

            I think that my biggest academic challenge is not so much schoolwork, but my concentration. See, I don’t work well with concentration. I like to take extra time on things that don’t need extra time. Like when I’m doing any subject, I’ll just up and stop.
            I like to stop if something ditracts me . If my mom is watching something or my dad has not come upstairs in a while, then I will go see what they are doing. I think that I do this is because I have never had good concentration. Since kindergarden, I have been a bit lazy. Last year was proballly the biggest year for being lazy. It was because I had my first ever study hall. Study Hall is basically a period where you don’t have anything. This is a time for you to work on stuff. But see, I never had anything to do, so I was a bit lazy.
            I must and I will try harder to stop dilly-dallying. I like to be lazy if I’m tired of doing a subject. If I am tired of doing a subject, sometimes, I will play with our cat, Juno. Sometimes, I cannot believe that the day is done and I still have a bunch of homeschool things to do.  I know realize that I need to stop taking those breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment