Thursday, September 1, 2011

Joyful

Today I am happy because I finished at three o’clock. Yesterday took a while and I was unhappy that I got done at three. Today I learned that if you drop two things at the same height that the shape and the weight matter. Also I learned that when adding decimals you let the decimal number fall down. What I mean is that when you add digits with decimals you line them up and then you bring the decimal down.
            
Struggles today were that I had a doctor exam during the time me and my dad do math. So I had to do math later during the afternoon. Guess what, I still got done at three. I didn’t like how I woke up early this morning. I woke up early yesterday too and by the time that it was noon, I was wiped out.

Do I like homeschool? Well I would say yes and no. The major thing that is awesome about homeschool is that I have freedom because I can move around the house. Another is the fact that I can take a nap(I’m pretty sure they don’t let you do that in school).One of the major downers is that I can’t see my friends. One more reason that homeschool is a bummer is that I don’t get exercise.

I have learned that homeschool is a tiring yet fun and interesting. Although at school school it’s still tiring, so it’s not that bad. I think that during this two and a half weeks that school has been going on, it has been more educational than public school. It is nice that parents can work with the student one on one rather than in a classroom where the teacher has to work with all the students and try to teach that way..

No comments:

Post a Comment