Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The First Day of the Second Trimester


     Today is the first day of the new trimester. In some ways it feels like a new school year.  It feels like a new beginning. It used to be that I would not start homeschool until 9:20, when I got home from my morning class.  Now, I start at 8:00.

      I am looking forward to vocab. It is fun learning about new words like beseech and impetuous. I also like the stories at the end of the vocab. lesson. I am happy for history because we get to learn about the Crusades, the Hundred Years War, the Mongol Empire, Knighthood, Ireland and more. I love history because it is interesting to learn about the cultures that had good war tactics or good trading. And it is interesting to learn about cultures that invented things like porcelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment