Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo

                                                                                                                                                                                    The month of November is NaNoWriMo. In other words, it is National Novel Writing Month. Last year, my mom and I did it and we wanted to do it again this year. In Mom’s division, she has to write a 50,000 story in the month of November. In my division (Young Writers Program) you can have any word count.
Last year, I couldn’t type very well and I was just an amateur, so I got 11,000 words(my aim was 10,000). This year, I’m going for 30,000 words.  My story idea for this year is to have two thirteen year old buddies that get and find treasure in this cave. They accidentally broke a brick in one of the main character’s wall at his house, where they find a map that leads to the treasure that one of the kid’s great-grandfather had found.

No comments:

Post a Comment