Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trimester 1

     Today is the last of trimester 1. There are 3 trimesters in the course of the year. Each one of the trimester are 60 days long. I’m telling you this because this trimester has been an intersiting one.
     This trimester has had a lot of good things and bad things. Some of the good things were watching a movie on a Friday, after I got all my work done early. Also there was the day that I got to play video games because I got done early. Now my intenion is not all screens because I liked when we went out to eat ocassilly. It was a nice surprise. Another was the first day of school. I was pumped up. Even though my ”pumped up” personality dropped a bit, I still like homeschool better than public school. Even though, I have more work than at public school, I think that it is well worth the price. I think that because I have always been excited about having school. Although I like school, sometimes I wish that I didn’t have school because it got boring.    
    Although I think that public school is bad, some of the things that I did wrong in homeschool were that I could not do outlines. I just could not do outlines. But now I am doing much better. Another thing was that on my wiki, I got some stuff wrong that mom did not like. But it is fixed now.
            In this last 60 days, I felt a great joy of the learning that I was getting. It was great.

2 comments:

  1. It's very interesting to reflect on the things that happen throughout the term. I'm curious though, the good things you mention seemed to all include getting done early. I would be curious to know the things that you learned that you thought were the most interesting. For instance, in the beginning you posted some really interesting science experiments. Which did you think the most fun or interesting? What was the best book you read? Or lesson you've been able to apply to your real life?

    I am a big supporter of self-reflection, so I'm excited to see you practicing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally liked our first science expirment because it should the difference in matter. That was the one that we put in water,vegatable oil, and syrup in a glass container(go to day 2 to see). The best book that I read was Rolf and the Viking Bow. It was about a bow who was trying to avenge his father's death. And the lesson that I have been able to apply was to listen more instead of taking.

    ReplyDelete