Thursday, November 10, 2011

If I had a million dollars

    Mom's Note: As we are preparing for the end of the trimester, Spencer was given a "light" writing assignment for his blog.  You'll probably notice his blog posts have slowed down considerably...that's because we're hitting editing and revising very, very hard.  Very.       

            Every kid’s dream is to have a million dollars. They could buy so many Hotwheels car or so many Barbies. And then maybe, they could buy some more stuff like a new car and a nice new Wii and Playstation. But that's not what I would do.
            I would keep 100,000 dollars to get a good start in the real world. And the rest I would give to my family and to the people in the world.   For example, to the people in Kenya that have no homes.  I would get a job, because if I quit my job, I would be lazy all day long and get fat. So I should think of other people, and they should all share the money instead of me getting it all and letting my family be poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment