Friday, September 9, 2011

Done!


            Today I got done at two fifteen. Even though I’m still writing my blog, I will be done at two thirty. I’m so happy I’m going to do an Irish jig when I get home at three thirty.
My favorite thing today was cross country. We got to play octopus tag. It is like tag but when you get tagged, you stand in the spot you got tagged and try to tag other people. We also took it easy and didn’t run very much. The worst thing today was my right leg. It hurt yesterday and it still hurts today when I walk on it. It is not like I am going to die from it but it just hurts. Today I really tried hard to get my work done and it paid off in the end.
            The most valuable thing that happened to me today was that if you work well, you can get valuable rewards. For example in tech today we got to play games because we got our presentation done. In math, I had to do two rework problems instead of four or five that I missed before. One more thing is that I did my science wrong and I knew. So Mom made me rework it over again. So Do it good the first time and you don’t have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment