Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Two-Thirty


            Today I decided that I would get done earlier that three. Well I did by thirty minutes. Yeah I feel so overjoyed. Okay maybe it wasn’t that big of an accomplishment, but I still was happy that I got done early. Also I happy because yesterday I spent until seven doing homework, but I had the track meet in the day too. 
Today in Technology, we worked in partners and did a history about something. My partner, and me Aiden are doing ice cream. It wasn’t my idea but after hearing the other students ideas, I felt that we picked an okay one. The other groups picked the toilet, the tennis shoe, the boomerang, and one other that I couldn’t remember.
Today in Orchestra we got a new song called Gauntlet. It is AWESOME like awesome can be. We have a concert in a month and we are playing Spy vs. Spy, Gauntlet, Rocky Top (like the one from Tennessee) and Fiddler on the Roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment