Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yesterday


Yesterday, Mom asked me to read a page out of a book that was about manners, because me and my siblings haven’t been getting along very well. We like to fight a lot and we like to antagonize each other, so that is why Mom made me read a section out of the book. Some of the things that the book mentions were that you should be aware of your surroundings and should pay attention to other feelings.
            Some of the ways that I did those two things were that I cleaned the table even though it wasn’t my night for dinner duty, so I think that that was nice. Also I normally do the dishes and yesterday I helped my sister with her side of doing the dishes. Me and them didn’t fight as much as we normally do so that is good. One more thing to wrap it up and that is that yesterday I felt a lot happier than those other days when me and my brother or sister would fight.
            Some of things that I still need to improve is that I still need to stop fighting. It isn’t like we were fighting majorly, but every now and then either me or him would get a little angry at him. One more thing that I noticed was that I like to tease a little bit, so I MUST stop doing that.
            Things that I plan to do for today are trying not to fight with my brother. Even if he jumps on me, I will push him off and walk away. Also I need to stop teasing. When I do that I tend to get others mad. Also my dad made a good point when he asked me,” What do you get out of it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment