Monday, September 26, 2011

Tao

For the next week or so, I am going to read poems about Tao. It is kind of hard to understand, but it is still interesting.

The guy that made it easier to understand is a guy called Ron Hogan. The saying that I chose for today is: 

"Stop doing stuff all the time, and watch what happens."

This means that instead of taking and doing stuff, just stand back and watch. I've had a logic lesson that has this same message. The lesson was lesson two - it said to be a good listener and just watch and listen. I like this saying because it refers to me a lot. I like to have a good time and talk quite a bit, but after this I think that I am going to try to be a better listenter and watcher. If I do this then maybe, I will become smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment