Monday, September 12, 2011

Mom's note: I was impelled to switch out Logic studies for what I called Guidance.  I felt Spencer was in need of a little soul-searching and reflection this morning.  The blog entry below is a summary of his lesson.

Today we had a new subject , Guidance. I know that I like to fight with my brother and sister a lot and my mom knows that too. So today instead of logic we did guidance.

I learned that we have to look at our surroundings and we have to look at the people that we are mad at and look at how they are feeling. If they are feeling like they have had enough, then just leave them alone. If they are antagonizing you, then just leave them and tell a parent. Before I used to just fight until one of us was on the ground crying. Now that I look back on it, I really feel bad about what I did.  The book that I read from was Manner Made Easy by June Hines Moore. It was a good book that explained the reason that we should not fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment