Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some Good Things That I Did Yesterday

Yesterday, I felt that I did better with my control than the day before.

After yesterday's cross country meet, I wanted to go to Asian Buffet because some of my cross country team was going. Even though I felt really sad and mad that I could not go, I dealt with it and decided that I don't need Asian Buffet so I stopped crying and got over it.

We had a track meet yesterday where I did some good things that made myself happy.

1. I stayed behind at the playground when one of my friends(Aaron) was going to ditch one of my other friends(Colton). Even though, I was mad at Aaron for leaving the playground, me and Colton still had fun.
2. Then while we were at my cross country meet, me and Colton got to ride in the golf car that showed the runners where to go. Then Colton accidentally dropped the girl that drove us Ipod Touch. Then I went to look for it when Colton went home. Turns out that Colton actually had the Ipod.
3.  Even though I didn't get to go to Asian Buffet, I still was nice to everybody at home. I even helped Elliot put together his new Lego thing that he got for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment