Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking Care of Business


           Today I was taking care of business in every way because I got done at thee thirty. Yeah for me. I’m so happy that I don’t have to do anything past three thirty. Today my favorite subject was Math at Smokey Row. Okay, it was going to Smokey Row, but I also liked math because it was easy and a break. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week because we are almost done with school but not done with it.

            The least favorite thing that I did today was Science. Normally, I like science but there were not any science experiments. Those are my favorite part because they are exciting and I don’t know what is going to happen. Over all today was a pretty good day except that my leg hurt(and is still hurting a little bit) at cross country when we ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment